What do you consider as heroism?
Flying in the air, jumping from buildings?
No, not that heroism. I’m talking about real world and real life. What do you consider as heroism in real life?
There are plenty of misconceptions about it and I want to share my perspective today.
- Having a bad attitude or ego and ignoring your loved ones is not heroism, Being open minded and forgiving is what I call heroism.
- Hitting someone or yelling at them is not heroism, dealing the chaos with patience and perseverance is heroism.
- Showing the world that you don’t have any emotions and trying to supress everything within is not heroism, being able to express what you feel is the real heroism.
- Harming voiceless animals is not heroism, treating them with kindness and love is the real heroism.
- Mocking someone and embarrasing them is not heroism, being understanding and kind is the true heroism.
- Smoking, taking drugs or neglecting your health is not heroism, Focusing on your fitness and immunity is real heroism.
- Avoiding your parents, elders and being rude to them is not heroism, giving them love and respect is the real heroism.
Let’s change the perspective of today’s kids on heroism. Let’s change the image in their mind that being rude to parents, ignoring career for addictions, bullying people and harming animals is “cool”.
Let’s teach them that kindness is the real cool attitude. They’re the ones who are gonna run this world in future.
Let’s make this little effort ❤
Let’s follow kindness and teach it to others as well
And be the real super heroes 💪