If you haven’t already visited, he has an amazing and interesting blog.. Do give a visit 🏃♀️
What is the Mystery Blogger Award? 🤔
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
– Okoto Enigma
Some general rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Let us proceed.. 💃
Tom’s Five Questions:
- What motivates you to continue blogging?
- I can’t exactly answer that because my restless brain keeps thinking random stuff and I end up writing about them in my blog. Primarily, my love for blogging is what keeps me going..
- Favourite blogging or writing advice?
- Just be yourself.
- Don’t try to be or write like someone else. Every blogger has his/her own personal style and that’s what makes each one unique. Also, if you are here not only to express but also to learn and improve your writing skills, explore different genres to know what you are best in.
- What do you hope 2019 will bring for your blog?
- 2018 has been beautiful as I’ve met many amazing bloggers here in wordpress. I guess I’m slowly growing and I hope 2019 to be as sweet as this year for my blog. I’m looking forward to write many more posts and read plenty of awesome posts as well.
- Do you have a favourite book or film that you never get tired of?
- Oh yes! There are alot of films which I can watch forever. Some of them are Nuvvu naku nachavu, Gabbar singh, Julaayi.
- (The names May seem like gibberish to you as they belong to a regional language, Telugu.)
- Coming to books, I love reading the hunger games. It makes me fear, sad, happy, amazed and much more. I can’t get over the roller coaster of emotions it takes me through.
- What four words best describe you? (funny question)
- Umm.. 🤔 Kind (
sadistic), Sweet ( insane), Wierd and Funny 😄💃
Three things about myself:
- Atara is not my real name. As I mentioned several times that I’m an introvert, I started a blog to express my ideas and thoughts to this community. For that I chose a pen name, Atara.
- In today’s world where social media is everything, this fact about me might sound wierd to many that I don’t use Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram. I think it takes a lot of effort to keep them updated about yourself and to keep yourself updated about everyone else’s life. Also after a certain point of time, talking to people through this becomes a formality and the time-passing affair now becomes a time-killing one. Rather, I prefer texting my friends through sms or speaking to them on phone. I don’t understand the point in connecting with far away people while ignoring the ones sitting next to you. It is not what social media is meant for but eventually that’s what many of us are using it for.
- While I’m very silent in the presence of not-so-close people, I’m a very very and very talkative person when it comes to my dear ones. They literally need to ask me to shut up and breathe for sometime. Oops! That’s not something I proudly admit. 😑🙄
My best posts:
It will always be my first post. How many ever posts I write, this one is really special for me-
And of course, my very own love story 🙈
Do give a visit if you haven’t come across them before. 👣
Huff! That’s the end.. (
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers as much as I enjoyed writing them. ✒
I nominate the following lovely bloggers for this fun award.
There is no obligation to participate. It is purely your choice. My nomination is a way to show that I really enjoy reading your blogs and I’d love to know more about you.
Time for my questions❓
1. Comedy, tragedy, love, fantasy, horror, philosophy- What is your preference for reading and also for writing? Why?
2. What is that one dish you can eat forever without getting bored?
3. When is the last time a stranger has done an act of kindness for you or vice versa? What is the act?
4. Did you ever face a situation where you had a quarrel and stopped talking to a person but then you forgot why the quarrel happened in the first place? (Wierd)
Describe your best friend in 2 lines. (Funny)
5. What is your hidden talent? (Dancing, Singing, Acting, Painting, Sports, etc.) Share your experience of exploring your talent.
I hope you find the questions interesting enough and worth answering to take up the challenge. I’m awaiting your posts.. 🤔🤔👀
Image source: Google.